- 1979Year Built
Enjoy this peaceful, yet highly convenient location! This great, four-bedroom Gambrel Colonial is tucked away in a desirable neighborhood, sitting on a rise at roads end and featuring charming country landscape with mountain views. Main level features all-wood flooring and tiled entry foyer. The spacious Great Room has a stone fireplace at one end and wood stove with stone hearth surround at other. Enjoy a roomy eat-in kitchen with butcher block island,plus dining room and study. Walk out to a relaxing screened room and generous deck overlooking the grounds! Staircase takes you to three bedrooms with full bath, and wood-floored master bedroom with custom walk-in closet and tiled master bath. Oversized finished basement has a bathroom, laundry, office, shop and room for recreation and storage. Attached two-car garage provides direct access to the first floor. House is cabled for lightning-fast internet and a network extender delivers 5-bar mobile reception. To save money and protect the environment, the entire house can be heated using a centrally-located pellet stove and cooled in summer with a whole-house fan! The organic landscaped grounds offer plenty of room for play and gardens, and boasts established perennial flower beds, young apple trees, blueberry bushes, grape vines, a seasonal brook, and mature woods surrounding. Plenty of room for outdoor supplies in the easy-access shed, and a custom-built small barn offers storage or to raise chickens. Private yet convenient!
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Year Built1979
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape, Colonial, Farmhouse, Gambrel
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath2
- Total Baths4
- Total Rooms12
- Square Feet4001
- APX Unfin Below Grade304
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Heat FuelOil, Pellet, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Stove - Pellet, Stove - Wood
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterDomestic, Oil, Owned
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Septic
- Electric200 Amp
- Date Listed05/23/2018
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos31
- View Count1
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$449,500
- Listing Agent NameLaura Beckwith
- Agent NameBeckwith
- Broker NameJosiah Allen Real Estate, Inc.
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4694998
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Level, Mountain View
- DrivewayCircular, Gravel
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Gravel, Private, Shared
- Road Frontage170
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Outbuilding, Porch - Screened, Window Screens
- ExteriorBoard and Batten, Stone, Vertical, Wood
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number238
- StreetWindward South
- Elementary SchoolDorset Elementary School
- Junior HighDorset Elementary School
- High SchoolBurr and Burton Academy
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesFireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Wood Stove Hook-up
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Hardwood
- Room 1 Dimensions20'4" x 15'4"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'8" x 11'8"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions27'2" x 25'3"
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions11'9" x 13'
- Room 5 TypeUtility Room
- Room 5 LevelBasement
- Room 5 Dimensions13'7" x 10'4"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions15'7" x 13'3"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions12' x 9'7"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions15'7" x 11'9"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions15'9" x 9'7"
- Room 10 TypePlayroom
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions24' x 25'
- Room 11 TypeOther
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions21'9" x 13'3"
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.